Request an Oil Change Appointment
Regular oil changes are the most important investment you can make in your car’s long-term health. Quality motor oil protects your engine and keeps it from wearing out prematurely.
WHY ARE OIL CHANGES IMPORTANT?
- Maintains manufacturer’s warranty.
- Improves gas mileage by 1-2%.
- Maximizes vehicle life.
HOW OFTEN SHOULD?
For optimum performance and maximum engine life, we recommend that you:
- Follow the maintenance schedule and instructions in your owner’s manual.
- Check the maximum number of miles or months that your manufacturer recommends between oil changes.
- Use your vehicle’s oil life monitoring system and message center (if your car or truck has this technology) as a guideline only. It will tell you when to change the oil, but you still need to track your mileage.
Mr. Tire is your Oil Change expert! Our Oil Change Plus service includes a FREE 4-tire rotation, battery check, brake inspection, and tire pressure check.