Shocks and struts do more than cushion you on rough roads. They assist road control and ensure your safety. The Motorist Assurance Program (MAP)* now recommends that you consider replacing your shocks and struts at 50,000 miles.
What They Do
- Keep your tires in contact with the road
- Shorten your braking distance
- Control spring and suspension movement
- Reduce vehicle bounce, sway and roll
- Maintain wheel alignment and promote even tire wear
Request an appointment online for shock and strut repairs or stop by at your convenience. Same day appointments are available. We’re open seven days a week, including evenings and most holidays.